This new training dog toy ring is more than just a toy for dogs. It is a full-fledged fitness tool for taking care of your pet's health. It helps decrease excessive aggression, obesity, and disobedience. 20 minutes of exercise with it is equal to 3 miles of intense running or 2 hours practicing at the dog training ground. And it's great for dental care too!
Introducing the Floating Ring Training
Does your dog show disobedience or excessive aggression? Does your dog need more physical and psycho-emotional training? Introducing this unique Floating Ring Training Toy to the rescue! • Great for playing outdoors and indoors. Suitable for interactive games and training with a dog by throwing, catching, fetching games, tug of war and to be used as a chew toy. Super strong and durable enough to play push and pull game.
• It gives the required physical exercise via running, jumping, pulling. 20 minutes of exercise is equal to 3 miles of intense running or 2 hours practicing at the dog training ground.
• Perfect for training all breeds, ages, and sizes of dogs and helps decrease excessive aggression, obesity, and disobedience. It's also perfect for dogs who don't like to play with other plastic and rubber dog toys.
• Provides your dog healthier gums and teeth and reduces tartar with elastic soft spikes that can help clean dog's teeth and massage the gums.
• Ring design combines with aerodynamics and ring design to allow it to be thrown out and picked up easier.
• Bright, durable coloring, it will be easy to find in high grass or water.
• Made of a lightweight soft material that's floatable and waterproof so it can be played in the swimming pool.
• Non-toxic, eco-friendly and doesn't cause any irritation or allergies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It Sure does!! My Girl loves playing with hers in the water!!