The Dog Waterproof Boots
It’s not only about fashion or fun, but dog boots are also essential to protect dog’s paws as recommended by expert vets and professional dog trainers.
This set of boots will protect the paws from sidewalks, asphalt, grass etc. These boots are sturdy enough to withstand outside play and protect your dog’s paws from stones, dirt, and mud.
Benefits You Get:
- Dog Tested and Dog Approved! High-Quality Neoprene Dog Boots that Conform and Cling to your dog’s Natural Paw Shape. Very Water Resistant, Puncture and Tamper Resistant, and Aid in Traction.
- Great for all Weather Conditions, Indoor and Outdoor Activities including Walking, Running, Hiking, Hunting, and other Moderate Performances. Great Water Shoes and for Rainy Days!
- Will Keep your Pup’s Paws Clean, Dry, and Safe with Protection from Ice and Snow, Hot Asphalt, Sharp Objects, Rocks, Wet Surfaces, and Many More.
- Boots come with 2 Reflective Straps for Better Visibility and Easy Adjustment. 3.5-inch Slit in Back of Boots to make the On/Off Process Easy and Comfortable. Tough and Durable Non-Skid Soft Sole and Lined Inside to Control Temperature.
- RUGGED: Tough anti-slip sole of dog boots provides stability and traction, protection from sharp thorns and hot pavement.
Instructions to ensure that these dog boots are a comfortable fit for your dog:
1. Place the paw on a piece of paper and press down on the top, mimicking how the paw spreads when the dog is walking.
2. Mark the left and right sides on the paper and measure the distance between the marks.
3. The width of the paw should be smaller than the dog shoes size chart.