Jett is a 3-year-old German Shepherd who was playing Fetch with his family when the unthinkable happens.
It was a lovely day, and Jett was enjoying a lovely game of fetch with Bliss Nickolas at their home when suddenly, the ball disappeared and the game stopped.
The worst has happened; Jett swallowed the ball!
Nickolas panicked, and he tried to dislodge the ball from the dog’s throat with no success. The ball was stuck, and the poor dog was struggling to breathe.
Nuckolas quickly called Teresa Perkins, the dog’s mom, and explained the situation to her. She rushed home immediately to do whatever she could.
Continue the story to find out how two strangers released the dog from death’s grip